Permanent Internal Medicine (IM) Physician Job in San Andreas, California (CA)
The primary goal of Mark Twain Health Care District is to ensure the continued presence and successful operation of a high quality hospital that serves all residents of Calaveras County (California). The Mark Twain Health Care District is strongly committed to developing access to health care throughout the county and to fill gaps where conventional health care fails.
About this Internal Medicine Opportunity:
- Brand new 8500 square foot clinic to open September 23, 2019
- Shared phone-only call to backup nurse triage service
- Attractive guaranteed compensation package up to $250,000 (dependent upon board certification and current practice experience)
- Allowance for comprehensive benefits to include relocation, malpractice and more
- $30,000 signing bonus plus 2nd year bonus option
- Patient autonomy in your practice
- Customized scheduling or 4-day work week option
- Medical Directorship option
- Population 40,171
- Abundant opportunities to hike - Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail, China Gulch Trail at Lake Comanche and The River of Skulls Nature Trail at New Hogan Reservoir
- Destination for recreation in Northern California including cross country & downhill skiing, fishing, boating, caving, canoeing, bicycling and more
- Bear Valley Ski Resort - 30 minutes away
- Lake Tahoe - 2 hours away
- Sacramento - 1 hour and 10 minutes away
- San Jose - 2 hours away
- San Francisco - just over 2 hours away
Please reference ID # 162764 when responding
Apply for Permanent Internal Medicine (IM) Physician Job in San Andreas, California (CA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.