Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job in Northern California
- Full time employed position
- Outpatient practice
- Work/life balance
- Average of 20 patients per day
- 5-day work week - 8:30 to 5:00 Monday-Friday
- General family medicine practice
- Providers manage suturing, broken bones, burns, etc.
- Established pathways for specialty care in place
- EMR is planned for the ambulatory setting
- $235,000 up to $250,000 per year base on productivity (APC supervision)
- Sign on Bonus up to $25,000
- Productivity Bonus
- Quality Incentive Bonus up to $25,000/year
- Retention Bonus after the first 2 years up to $25,000/year
In the midst of California's charming Gold Country and spectacular High Sierra is Calaveras County. Here, mountain sports, Gold Rush history and architecture combine with charming downtown shopping and casual culinary excellence. Add to the mix our inspired winemaking and thriving arts and entertainment and the combination makes for a fantastic family adventure destination. Ranging in altitude from close to sea level in the foothills to more than 8,000-feet at the Sierra crest, Calaveras boasts such diverse ecological and geological landscapes that it's possible to ski in the morning and play a round of golf in the afternoon. Interesting geology extends well below ground level too, forming three show caves and a natural bridge formation.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 160091 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job in Northern California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.