Emergency Medicine - SW Ohio
Emergency Medicine Opportunities with Private, Democratic Group in Dayton, Ohio
Please contact us if you would like additional information on this position.
Physician Recruitment Manager
- Local, private, democratic group who staffs 11 sites for Kettering Health Network
- New positions are due to the growth of the network and expansion of locations
- Trauma Level II, III, and non-designated free-standing emergency departments
- Immediate openings and flexible scheduling
- Orientation program for new grads
- Opportunities to work with residents and medical students from local programs
- Family-oriented group with low turnover
- Partnership opportunities within two years
- Robust benefits, 401k, vacation time, disability, and malpractice
- Sign-on bonus of $80,000!
- Epic EMR
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Emergency Medicine residency-trained
- Sorry, group does not qualify to work with H1-b or J-1 Visa candidates
Greater Dayton Community
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Access to prestigious golf, major universities, museums, shopping and dining
Kettering Health Network
- 9 Award winning Hospitals
- 11 Emergency departments
- 190+ Outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ Employees
- 500 Employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Recognized as one of the 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson (2018)
- Ranked #1 by CareChex for Trauma Care in Ohio (2017-2018)
- Ranked a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2011-2018)
Links of Interest
Apply for Emergency Medicine - SW Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.