Primary Care Physician
LOCATION: Jersey Shore, PA
DEPARTMENT: Community Medicine
WORK TYPE: Full time - Outpatient only
This location qualifies for a $15,000 annual geography stipend guaranteed for the first two years of employment.
Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine, internal medicine and med/peds trained physicians for an outpatient primary care opportunity in beautiful Jersey Shore, Pa.
At Geisinger, shaping the future of healthcare starts with a robust support system, from implementing ground-breaking programs to utilizing advanced technology, these are just some of the ways we go above and beyond to lead healthcare change. We take pride in the professional and developmental support we provide our physicians:
- Base salary model - Starting base salary of $250,000 (for those with 2 years or less experience; higher for those above 2 years of experience), compensates providers based on quality metrics.
- Recruitment incentive - $100k, paid in lump sum upon start
- Medical school loan repayment - $150k, paid in 4 installments
- Residency/Fellowship stipend - $2,500/month, available up to 18 months prior to graduation
- Geography stipend - $15,000 annual geography stipend guaranteed for the first two years of employment available at this site
- Continuing medical education - 15 working days and $3,500 annually
- Teaching opportunities - Available at one of Geisinger's four primary care residency programs including: Family medicine, internal medicine and internal medicine/pediatrics. Additional teaching opportunities are available via advanced practice preceptorship, medical student teaching and faculty appointment with the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Benefits - Comprehensive benefits including liability, retirement, relocation and more!
We are proud to give our primary care physicians the innovative tools and support they need to do what they do best - provide exceptional care. To learn more about our:
- Forty-minute appointments for patients 65 and older
- Expanded care team
- And capped patient panel size and other tools, visit: https://www.geisingerjobs.org/community-medicine
For more information, please contact: Miranda Grace, Talent Management Consultant, Geisinger, 717-899-0131 or email@example.com.
Geisinger Community Medicine consists of 43 community practice sites throughout central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. These multispecialty locations provide primary and specialty care. In conjunction with Geisinger Health Plan, the Medical Groups staff offers their own unique version of medical home.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. For more information, visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit
Apply for Primary Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.