Hematology-Oncology Physician Job: Gainesville, Georgia
Northeast Georgia's premier group, The Longstreet Clinic, is seeking a well-qualified Hematologist/Oncologist. Founded in 1995, the group is one of the largest independent group practices in the State of Georgia with over 200 physicians and advanced practice providers representing 19 specialties.
More about this Hematology/Oncology Practice:
- Join Drs. Richard Locicero, Timothy Carey, Andrew Johnson, Anup Lahiry and Charles Nash
- Attractive call of 1:9
- EPIC EHR
- Certified by the American Society of Clinical Oncology's Quality Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- Opportunity for clinical trials
- Partnership option
- Comprehensive benefits include signing bonus option
- Less than an hour from Atlanta
- Located on the shores of Lake Lanier, one of the most populated lakes in the US
- Home to 35 international companies enhancing the city's strong economy
- Named by Men's Journal as one of the nation's 50 best commuter towns
- Home to University of North Georgia and Brenau University
Please reference ID# 162778 when responding.
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Physician Job: Gainesville, Georgia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.