Physician (IM/FP) – Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
$282,216 - $296,328 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$253,992 - $266,700 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
Do you have a keen professional interest in addiction medicine and substance abuse treatment? California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking Internal Medicine/Family Practice physicians to join our Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program. This newly created statewide program is designed to provide integrated, specialized care to patients with a history of substance abuse who require additional medical assistance. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct patient care, including assessments and evaluations, follow up visits, and ongoing care
- Diagnostic testing and interpretation
- Prescribing and monitoring medication
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team in planning sessions, case reviews, and quality improvement activities
- Managing co-morbidities
- Occasional travel to correctional institutions and on-call duties
In return for your efforts, we offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- Secure State of California pension that vests in five years
- Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $38,000 - $50,000 per year)
- Relocation assistance for those new to State of California service
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
These distinctive opportunities are based in our Santa Ana office, where you’ll have access to world-class shopping, restaurants, professional sports, and performing arts. Additionally, the perfect climate will allow for plenty of time at beaches, parks, and other outdoor activities.
Take the first step in joining this innovative program and contact us today!
Danny Richardson, Recruiter
Apply for Physician (IM/FP) – Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.