At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician-led integrated system, you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Join a group of 2 physicians, looking to expand their practice due to high patient volumes!
- Growing, expanding system, perfect for constant career growth and development
- Center for Critical Care Tower, a 7-story, 312,000 sq. ft. project, slated to open for business in 2020 with state-of-the-art facilities for our employees and patients!
- Strong referral base of 150 locations and 5 hospitals
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gynecological Oncologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.