- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredited!
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 135,000 visits per year
Rochester General Hospital has become the first advanced thrombectomy stroke center in New York State!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: 26 weeks of on-call, 1 full day of protected clinical time per week
- Must be Neurointerventional Fellowship-Trained
- Must be comfortable with the evaluation & endovascular management of all cerebral & spinal neurovascular disorders.
- Rochester Regional Health is the region's largest & only Comprehensive Stroke Rehabilitation Unit
- Our neurointerventional service is supported by 2 dedicated Nurse Practitioners.
- Rochester General Hospital sees 900 strokes each year
- 312,000 sq ft Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care to open in 2020
- Teleneurology - neurologists take first call from home
- Salary guarantee
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Pension Plan
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Neurointerventionalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.