- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Work in the 14th busiest ED in the NATION!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center
DEPARTMENT: Emergency Medicine
- 5 hospital locations ranging from an 8-bed to a 60+-bed emergency department
- Serve a range of 21,500 to 125,000 patients annually with complex cases transferring to Rochester General Hospital
- Full-time scribe support at select locations
- Work with outstanding Pediatric Emergency, Observation and Clinical Decision Unit to smooth patient flow through the emergency department
- Salary guarantee
- CME + Generous vacation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.