Pediatric Emergency Medicine
As an Emergency Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Emergency Medicine
- Health system with the busiest emergency department in New York State beyond New York City
- Five hospital locations ranging from an 8-bed to a 53-bed emergency department
- Serve a range of 21,500 to 125,000 patients annually with complex cases transferring to Rochester-based tertiary center
- Full-time scribe support at select locations
- Work with outstanding Pediatric Emergency, Observation and Clinical Decision Unit to smooth patient flow through the emergency department
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, incentives, sign on bonus
- CME/Generous vacation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully-covered relocation services
EDUCATION DO; MD
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.