As a Neurosurgeon with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Neuroscience Institute
- Supported by comprehensive neurosciences service line including general neurology, neurosurgeons and dedicated neurointensivists
- Ground breaking in 2017 for 312,000 sq ft center for critical care
- A strong referral base with more than 150 locations and 5 hospitals
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 250,000 visits per year
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
EDUCATION DO; MD
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.