As an Infectious Disease physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Infectious Disease
- Join a collegial group of 6 ID physicians
- Week-end call is every 5 weekends
- Provide inpatient and outpatient consults and follow up in the specialty of Infectious Disease; mainly at Rochester General Hospital
- Teaching of residents and medical students while on service
- Participate in the Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy program operated by Rochester Regional Health.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, sign on bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- CME and generous vacation time
- Fully covered relocation services provided
Physician Recruiter, Rochester Regional Health
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Infectious Disease
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.