Psychiatry, Personalized Recovery Oriented Service
Rochester Regional Health has a unique opportunity for a BE/BC Psychiatrist with our Personalized Recovery- Oriented Services Program (PROS) in Rochester, NY. This program is an intensive and comprehensive outpatient program focusing on the strengths of participants to attain life goals.
STATUS: Full Time / Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
- This adult psychiatric rehabilitation program exclusive to New York State, uses a multidisciplinary, team-based approach to conduct and craft individualized care models for participants. Models are centralized around four service components: Community Rehabilitation and Support, Intensive Rehabilitation, Ongoing Rehabilitation Support, and Clinical Treatment.
- Clinical support provided by highly skilled professionals which includes: a Psychiatric Registered Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Psychiatric Therapists.
- Practice location is adjacent to Genesee Mental Health Clinic, one the area's best outpatient clinics, to provide continuity of care for participants who require outpatient mental health treatment.
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of Continuing Medical Education
- Fully funded pension plan in addition to a 403(b)
- Full malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Provider Recruiting Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Psychiatry, Personalized Recovery Oriented Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.