California Neph Critical Care Job
- Four Nephrology/Critical Care and one Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians
- Friendly and cohesive physician team
- Patient centric
- Dedicated medical and support staff
- Coverage provided to two hospitals, one LTAC and three dialysis centers
- Short commute time and minimal driving - all but one location is a ten minute drive or less
- Bi-weekly rotations
- Generous compensation and benefit package
- Great benefits
- Emphasis on a healthy life balance
- Mid-size city that offers affordable housing in family friendly neighborhoods, great restaurants and shopping
- Many outdoor activities including cycling trails, fishing, hiking and skiing
- Prefer candidates BC/BE both critical care and nephrology
- This position is unable to provide support to visa candidates
Redding, CA is best known for the largest working sundial in the world, the second sunniest city in the U.S. with over 300 days of sun, and a great group of critical care/nephrologists! This five-physician group boasts a successful practice and has made numerous contributions to the medical community of Redding. They are actively seeking a sixth physician. The practice covers two hospitals, one LTAC, and three dialysis centers, all except one are within 5-7 minutes of the office. A new physician would enjoy a full practice from day one, great call schedule, short driving distances, and partnership after one year. One of the greatest attributes this team can offer is the equality amongst the physicians. The hierarchy spans horizontally and it begins on your first day.
Located in Northern California, Redding has plenty to offer. To the east a short drive is the Lassen National Forest, three and a half hours southwest is San Francisco, an hour north is Mt. Shasta, and the coast is four hours. There is no shortage of outdoor activities, and with up to ten weeks vacation after partnership you will have plenty of time. Redding has great neighborhoods and affordable housing all with mountain views. Enjoy a great practice opportunity in a city that won’t have you waiting in traffic.
We are offering a generous salary guarantee for the first year. Partnership is offered after one year. Interested candidates should be BC/BE in internal medicine, nephrology and/or critical care. We will consider candidates with a strong interest in critical care and willingness to learn, as well those just interested in general nephrology. Additionally, we are seeking someone that has good bedside manner, is compassionate, ethical, and willing to make a long-term commitment to the patients, practice and community. It is preferred candidates have a current California license. Visa assistance is not available for this opportunity at this time.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in California?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-314. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.
Apply for California Neph Critical Care Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.