Neurosurgery - Spine
Kettering Health Network is seeking additional neurosurgeons to join our eight-physician hospital employed group. Our comprehensive neurosurgery team currently has physicians trained in general, complex spine, endovascular, skull base tumors, functional and minimally invasive spine. We have physicians who are performing cutting edge surgeries.
- Majority of Spine and Craniotomy cases, with opportunities for advanced procedures General, Spine, Deep Brain Stimulation, Functional, Oncology
- Level II Trauma Center
- O Arm available directly connected to Stealth Station for intraoperative navigation in spine
- Primary office located on hospital campus, where majority of surgeries are performed
- Gamma Knife Perfexion if not currently certified, hospital will pay for certification training
- Robust Research and Teaching opportunities with our Innovation Center
Apply for Neurosurgery - Spine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.