HIRING OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE - Greater Cincinnati Ohio
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients
- Provide occupational health services i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Kettering Health Network privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual clinic goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records via EPIC EMR in clinic and hospital
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Ability to see patients same-day or as walk-in
Qualified Candidates will enjoy
- A strong referral base from our Kettering Health Network primary care physicians,
- Competitive salary, transition payment, and relocation expense
- Robust benefits package including health insurance, dental, vision, generous employer match for retirement account, CME, and paid time off.
Apply for Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.