General Neurology - Sleep
Physician - Sleep Medicine
Currently recruiting a board-certified Sleep Medicine Physician in Dayton, Ohio.
Duties Of The Sleep Medicine Physician Include
- Diagnose and treat all sleep-related conditions including sleep related breathing disorders, insomnia, central disorder of hypersomnolence, parasomnias, sleep related movement disorders, circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders, and other sleep disorders.
- Be proficient in all aspects of clinical sleep medicine to include clinic encounters for all adult and children sleep disorders and interpretation of adult and children procedures to include: polysomnography (diagnostic, split night, and titration studies (CPAP, APAP, bilevel, ASV, IVAPS/AVAPS, other (mandibular and advancement device, new devices as they become available), PAP adherence/compliance data, actinography, multiple sleep latency testing, and maintenance of wakefulness testing.
- Prepare all records and reports as may be required in support of services rendered and as required by the MTF and participate in educational activities involving medical students, residents, or fellows when required.
- Teaching of technologists and other hospital members may be required.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the hospital.
Qualifications Of The Sleep Medicine Physician Include
- Current, unrestricted license from any US state or territory
- Employed in the practice of Sleep Medicine or in training for 12 of the last 36 months
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship from an accredited (ACGME and American Academy of Sleep Medicine).
- Current board certification in any of the following: American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or Pulmonology, the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABOto) and the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA).
- Current board certification or board eligibility in sleep medicine.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent US Visa
Apply for General Neurology - Sleep
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.