Permanent Physician Hematology Oncology Job - Portland suburbs - OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Join a community practice of 14 oncologists and seven APPs.
- Our clinics are located directly on our community hospital campuses.
- Each office has an infusion room, onsite lab services, and an APP on site.
- 4 days/week and one administrative day
- Call is shared equally among the entire community physician group!
- OHSU faculty appointment at the Assistant Professor level.
- BE / BC Medical Oncology and Hematology
- 401K with generous employer matching, discounted OHSU childcare, 26 vacation days, and 8 sick days.
- Portland, Oregon's largest city, boasts a thriving economy serving as the US headquarters for Nike, Adidas and Columbia Sportswear to name a few.
- With its temperate, oceanic climate, the city is known as the "City of Roses."
- Home to the Portland Opera, Oregon Symphony and Portland Youth Philharmonic as well as two major league sport franchises - Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) and Portland Timbers (MSL), there is something for everyone to love in Portland!
Please reference job position #162661 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Physician Hematology Oncology Job - Portland suburbs - OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.