Neurohospitalist - Full- or Part-Time - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
- Full- or part-time BC/BE neurohospitalist is needed to join our group at the Intermountain Healthcare Neuroscience Institute
- Group will have mid-level support
- This is a 24/7 service providing inpatient Neuro-hospitalist services. Work 14-15, 12 hours shifts per month split between day/night/nocturnal.
- Position provides tele-stroke support to the Intermountain hospitals state-wide
- Neuro-hospitalist positions are a part of our larger Neuroscience Institute group which includes Neuro Critical Care physicians, Epileptologists, outpatient Neurologists, neuro and spine PM&R physicians, Neuro-psychologists and psychiatrists
- Neuroscience Institute is within Intermountain Medical Center, a level 1 trauma and tertiary care referral center
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Neurohospitalist - Full- or Part-Time - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.