Northwell Health is seeking radiologists to expand our growing pediatric neuroradiology team. Neuroradiologists or pediatric radiologists with appropriate sub-specialty training and/or experience will be considered. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving academic radiology department in Long Island, NY.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace, including a recently constructed dedicated pediatric MRI center at Cohen’s Children's Medical Center
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Radiology resident, sub-specialty fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
- Many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
- Ideal suburban location in Long Island NY, with close proximity to Manhattan, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Interested candidates should send their current CV to Romaine Walton at: email@example.com