Procedural Hospitalist or Procedural Nocturnist
Kettering Health Network is hiring BC/BE Procedural Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
- Full time or part time
- Codes, rapids, procedures, vent management, ICU oversight
- Pulmonary Critical Care group available for consult via telemedicine
- Compensation package is commensurate with Procedural Hospitalist requierments
- Non-profit hospital employed group (qualifies for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program)
- EPIC EMR
- Collegial group - Positive interaction with Emergency Medicine
- Robust benefits package including five days off for CME plus allowance, generous 403b matching, medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice insurance, reimbursement for licensing, boards, DEA, and association memberships.
H1-B Visa candidates welcome, but we cannot accept J-1 Visa candidates.
Kettering Health Network –
- Nine award winning hospitals
- 10 Emergency departments
- 190+ Outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ Employees
- 500 Employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
Greater Dayton Community –
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Access to prestigious golf, major universities, museums, and shopping and dining
Apply for Procedural Hospitalist or Procedural Nocturnist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.