BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market
Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center in the Greater Winston market of North Carolina is a large multi-specialty Institute providing integrated inpatient and outpatient service line management of the cardiology and surgical cardiovascular patient.
Due to system growth and expansion we are recruiting for a BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market. The selected candidate will contribute to the continued growth and development our heart failure program, including establishing a destination left ventricular assist device (LVAD) center at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
Our clinical services include:
- Non-invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging (CT and MRI).
- Electrophysiology (CRM, ICD and atrial fibrillation ablative procedures)
- Vascular surgery (open and endovascular)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (coronary revascularization, high risk surgical valve repair/replacement)
- Structural heart and valve center (TAVR, MitraClip, ASD/ PFO closure, VSD closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
This position will benefit from:
- A high volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
- A newly established interventional coronary and vascular interventional program with rapid growth
- A favorable and balanced call schedule
- Seven weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
The position will require high level skills including:
- Clinical consultative cardiology
- Proficiency in the management of the entire spectrum of heart failure
- Fellowship training in heart failure including mechanical circulatory support and recent exposure to contemporary management of the heart failure patient through all care transitions is preferred
- Applicants who have recently finished or are finishing heart failure fellowship are welcomed
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018
Qualified applicants should send formal CV to Emily Slagle, physician recruiter at: email@example.com
Apply for BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.