BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market
Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center in the Greater Winston market of North Carolina is a large multi-specialty Institute providing integrated inpatient and outpatient service line management of the cardiology and surgical cardiovascular patient.
Due to system growth and expansion we are recruiting for a BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market. The selected candidate will contribute to the continued growth and development our heart failure program, including establishing a destination left ventricular assist device (LVAD) center at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
Our clinical services include:
- Non-invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging (CT and MRI).
- Electrophysiology (CRM, ICD and atrial fibrillation ablative procedures)
- Vascular surgery (open and endovascular)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (coronary revascularization, high risk surgical valve repair/replacement)
- Structural heart and valve center (TAVR, MitraClip, ASD/ PFO closure, VSD closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
This position will benefit from:
- A high volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
- A newly established interventional coronary and vascular interventional program with rapid growth
- A favorable and balanced call schedule
- Seven weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
The position will require high level skills including:
- Clinical consultative cardiology
- Proficiency in the management of the entire spectrum of heart failure
- Fellowship training in heart failure including mechanical circulatory support and recent exposure to contemporary management of the heart failure patient through all care transitions is preferred
- Applicants who have recently finished or are finishing heart failure fellowship are welcomed
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Qualified applicants should send formal CV to Samantha Brown, physician recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Winston market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.