BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist
Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center in the Greater Charlotte market of North Carolina is a large multi-specialty Institute providing integrated inpatient and outpatient service line management of the cardiology and surgical cardiovascular patient.
Due to system growth and expansion we are recruiting for a BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist for our Charlotte market. The selected candidate will contribute to the continued growth and development our heart failure program, including establishing a destination left ventricular assist device (LVAD) center at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center as well as outreach and clinical support at our three surrounding hospitals within the Charlotte market.
Our clinical services include:
- Non-invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging (CT and MRI).
- Electrophysiology (CRM, ICD and atrial fibrillation ablative procedures)
- Vascular surgery (open and endovascular)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (coronary revascularization, high risk surgical valve repair/ replacement)
- Structural heart and valve center (TAVR, MitraClip, ASD/ PFO closure, VSD closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
This position will benefit from:
- A high-volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
- A newly established interventional coronary and vascular interventional program with rapid growth
- A favorable and balanced call schedule
- Seven weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
The position will require high level skills including:
- Clinical consultative cardiology
- Proficiency in the management of the entire spectrum of heart failure
- Fellowship training in heart failure including mechanical circulatory support and recent exposure to contemporary management of the heart failure patient through all care transitions is preferred.
- Applicants who have recently finished or are finishing heart failure fellowship are welcomed
The Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities. The Lake Norman area just north of Charlotte is one of the most rapidly growing in the country, in great part due proximity to the lake, mountains, and beach. Novant Health is a premier health care leader with 14 hospitals and employs over 1600 physicians in NC, SC, and VA. Novant health offers a comprehensive salary package, excellent medical benefits, malpractice, and relocation allowance.
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partner a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
Qualified candidates should send a formal CV to Samantha Brown, physician recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.