Breast Surgery | Premier Practice | Colorado | Rocky Mountain Lifestyle
The ideal candidate should also possess the following skills and traits:
• Values a multidisciplinary approach to care
• Skilled in positive and effective communication and collaboration with colleagues, administration and community members
• Visionary and transparent leader with strategic skills to develop a world class breast surgery center
• Well respected and premier regional Cancer Center that offers a multidisciplinary team approach, state of the art treatment facility, attention to wellness and survivorship program.
• Two Breast Center locations offer 2D & 3D Mammography with Certified Breast Radiologists
• Breast Cancer Patient Navigator on staff for patient support, care coordination and survivorship care planning
• Partnerships with university and national cancer programs focusing on cancer research and treatment
• American Society of Clinical Oncology Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certification
• American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation
• American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence Accreditation
• 2019 Award for Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or e-mail Scott directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If easier, feel free to text Scott at 720-597-5585.
Apply for Breast Surgery | Premier Practice | Colorado | Rocky Mountain Lifestyle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.