Gynecologic Oncology Job with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Outpatient offices are located in the new 11-story, state-of-the-art, 142,000 square-feet Clinical Sciences Center on the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center main campus.
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center holds an $11 million Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) grant from the NCI to fund innovative and interdisciplinary research in ovarian cancer. Roswell Park's gynecologic oncology fellowship is one of the oldest and premier programs in the country and holds an NIH funded T32 research component. There is ample opportunity for teaching and research. Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is the nation's first comprehensive cancer center and the only NCCN designated center in Upstate NY. Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is also ranked among the nation's top cancer hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
Highlights of Buffalo:
- Population = 261,452
- Known for Great American Architecture with over 80 sites on the National Register of Historic Places
- Professional sports - Buffalo Sabres (NHL) and Buffalo Bills (NFL)
- Two State Universities - State University of New York at Buffalo and Buffalo State College
- Additional highlights include: Albright-Knox Art Gallery, The Buffalo Zoo, Canalside, Buffalo Naval Park and Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Toronto is just 1.5 hours
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 162551 when responding
Apply for Gynecologic Oncology Job with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.