White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA), a division of White Plains Hospital is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join our growing hospital employed GI practice. This provider will join one other Gastroenterologist who together will emphasize coordinated, collaborative, high quality care for our patients. WPPA consists of 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY)
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Responsibilites will include outpatient and inpatient .
- Procedures include – endoscopy and colonoscopy, ERCP/EUS, stents – esophagus and colon and biliary,capsule studies
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records system with modern offices
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour's drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation, and CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, and more.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and an active NYS Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Fellowship trained
- Valid BLS certification
- ERCP/ EUC preferred
- Robotics training not required
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.White Plains Hospital (WPH), a proud member of the Montefiore Health System, is a 292-bed not-for-profit health care organization with the steadfast mission of providing exceptional acute and preventative medical care to our community. As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality, and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Joint Commission
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2018
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard™
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
And many more.
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso