Gastroenterologist – Allegheny Valley Hospital – eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA – 2018’s “Most Livable City” in the continental United States!
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Division of Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking committed, BC/BE, and fellowship trained Gastroenterologists to join their team in the eastern suburbs of the thriving city of Pittsburgh, PA!
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental, PTO, paid malpractice, CME allowances, and more!
- Reliable support staff and opportunity for career development within a collegial environment
- Interdisciplinary teams managing nationally recognized subspecialties programs, such as: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac, Functional Bowel, and a large Liver Transplant & Hepatology program.
- Possible academic appointment/research
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV, and Eastern OH – eight diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities, and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within the tech industry. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
E-mail your CV and direct inquiries to David Wiley | 770-800-1192 x102 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.