General Cardiologist - Buffalo, NY - Possible Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
General Cardiologist - Buffalo, New York
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a well-established physician practice located in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is seeking highly skilled board certified/eligible non-invasive cardiologists to join our growing team.
KEY JOB FEATURES:
- Full Time
- Competitive compensation package.
- Several office locations throughout the Buffalo/Niagara region.
- Diagnostic services in the practice include: Nuclear Imaging, Echocardiography, Vascular Studies, Stress Testing, Stress Echo, Pacemaker Clinic, and Holter Monitoring.
- Strong referral base.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs, Arrhythmia and Open Heart Surgical programs, and comprehensive Heart and Vascular Programs.
- Mid-level providers to assist physicians with office consultations and hospital rounding.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in the United States of America
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state, prescriptive authority
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
ABOUT TRINITY MEDICAL
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multispecialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health System. With offices located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region, Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has services which include:
- Electrophysiology Services
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health has five hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Health’s network includes OBGYN, Primary Care, and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient, and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular, and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 9,000 employees
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic, and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to:
Dawn Hart, Catholic Health, Physician Recruiter, 144 Genesee Street, Buffalo, NY 14203.
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Apply for General Cardiologist - Buffalo, NY - Possible Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.