Ascension Wisconsin Gastroenterology Practice Opportunities
Make a difference in the healthcare communities of Central & Northern regions of Wisconsin with opportunity to earn a salary in the 75th percentile.
• Take the next step in your career by building a GI practice with established administrative support and plans to develop a three-physician practice
• Build your schedule as you please with 36 patient care hours per week required
• Opportunity to perform advanced procedures
• Competitive compensation package with opportunity for six-figure bonus package and robust benefits
• J1 & H1B visa sponsorship
• Enjoy small town living and your own private piece of land with stunning lakefront views in Rhinelander, the state's most beautiful hidden gem in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
• Endless four-season outdoor activities abound, including a popular ski destination in Weston/Wausau, plus professional sporting events, shopping and dining options with easy airport access throughout the state
• Boasting 15% lower cost of living than the national average and top rated public and private schools and universities, Wisconsin offers the perfect setting to raise a family
Named one of the Top 10 States to Practice Medicine in 2018, come see for yourself why physicians are choosing to call Wisconsin home.
Rebecca Larsen, Search Consultant
Apply for Ascension Wisconsin Gastroenterology Practice Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.