Outpatient Family Medicine | Ohio University Metro | Student Loan Repayment
• Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics
• Outpatient only Family Medicine, no night or weekend responsibilities
• All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes
• Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period
• EPIC EMR
Compensation package includes above Median base salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus;
• Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
• Sign on and relocation offered
• Residency Transition Payment
• Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for PSLF Program
Forbes Magazine ranked Cincinnati as a Top 10 Best Place to living in US based on affordability, education, and a low crime rate
• This booming Ohio metro offers everything from world class arts and cultural experiences, to excellent dining and shopping, to collegiate and professional sports
• Hub for education with 31 area high schools recognized as Top High Schools in the US, and 7 colleges and universities offering a wide array of graduate programs
• Area has 20 + residency programs from primary care to surgical specialties
• International airport
For more information and further consideration please contact Emily Franty direct at 678.501.2412, by text at 470.489.7490, or by email at email@example.com
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Ohio University Metro | Student Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.