New York Medical Director Outpatient Only Psychiatry Opportunity 400K+
• $300K+ Guaranteed Base Salary for life, plus a Stipend for Director role
$25K sign on bonus, Relocation, Full Benefits!
• Outpatient only - Monday through Friday, no call, no weekends!
• Adolescent/Adult general Psychiatry for individuals facing mental, emotional, and substance abuse problems.
• Provide Clinical supervision of mid-levels providers, psychiatric advanced practice nurses and other staff as appropriate.
• Operate as the Medical Director of the outpatient substance abuse Clinic.
• Expertise in medication-assisted treatment and addictions experience through the prescription of Suboxone or Vivitrol for opioid and/or alcohol dependency
THE COMMUNITY: Located in the St. Lawrence Valley, this well-educated college town offers old-time charm and culture with plenty of nature and arts to keep residents and visitors entertained.
• Known for outdoor adventure, the Adirondack Mountains offer some of the best white water rafting in the country, in addition to kayaking, biking, hiking and fishing- Live where others vacation!
• McCauley Mountain spawned two Olympic skiers yet is friendly enough to be "New York's Best Family Mountain" for snowboarders and skiers alike.
• Educationally focused with 40% of the population Master's degree or above, top-notched K-12 schools rank in top 3 in New York State and 4 Universities within 15 miles.
• Low cost of living and housing cost 81% less than New York, your dollars will stretch far and still offer a fabulous work life balance.
If you are tired of sitting in traffic, and looking for a position offering leadership with a work life balance, call me, Scott Whitlow at 770-643-5518 or email
email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity
Apply for New York Medical Director Outpatient Only Psychiatry Opportunity 400K+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.