Non-Invasive Cardiology | Phoenix, Arizona | Outstanding Group Practice
Ideal candidate will be fluent in spanish and have certifications and skills in Echo, TEE and Nuclear.
• Busy outpatient clinic and inpatient service
• Full spectrum of cardiac testing and state of the art equipment
• Great collegiality within the practice and support among other specialists
• Experienced support team
• On Site Vein Center and Non -Invasive Imaging Labs
• Hospital is recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and Cigna for their excellence in clinical quality.
• Designated Chest Pain Center
• Premier medical center, known for its pioneering work in the fields of cardiac medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedics and bariatric procedures.
• Phoenix is the fastest growing large city in the U.S.
• Great Suburban Neighborhoods which are notable for best places to raise a family.
• Over 300 sunny days a year.
• Home to Four National Sports Teams including the Suns, Cardinals, Diamondbacks and Coyotes.
• Outstanding golf courses, spas, resorts, and fine restaurants.
• Great outdoor adventure activities including hiking, mountain biking, hot air balloon rides.
• Strong Public-School Systems.
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or e-mail Scott directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If easier, feel free to text Scott at 720-597-5585.
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiology | Phoenix, Arizona | Outstanding Group Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.