UCHealth seeks FM physician to open a new practice | Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Expert resources are around the corner- The UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, opening Summer 2019, is located just four miles away, offering a comprehensive network of specialty support services.
- Extremely desirable call schedule.
We want our providers to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Generous time off package.
- All credentialing expenses covered.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Relocation expenses available.
- Signing bonus.
About Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a magnificent quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle. This community is touted as one of the best destinations to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the country. Highlands Ranch is home to energetic people and a diverse wildlife population. Eighty-five percent of homes in Highlands Ranch are located within one-quarter mile of a park, open space area or trail.
Apply for UCHealth seeks FM physician to open a new practice | Highlands Ranch, Colo.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.