Join our growing OB/GYN team in northern Colorado
UCHealth is opening a new hospital in Greeley this summer and UCHealth Medical Group is excited to welcome additional OB/GYN physicians to join our busy practice in northern Colorado to help support this growth. An innovative Women's and Children's clinic is a part of this exciting expansion.
Our team is growing to include 12 physicians and 10 APPs, complimented by an experienced support staff in our practice.
- Call is 1:6, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Our care team model will allow you to dedicate most of your time to one clinic location.
- Your patients will deliver in beautiful hospitals with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with our inpatient nursing staff and the anesthesiology team.
- You'll have access to dedicated ORs for C-sections, OR block time on the da Vinci XI robot as well as general gyn OR block .
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The ideal candidate will have some practice experience following residency. If you're looking for an opportunity where you can welcome new lives into the world, be active in your surgical practice with both open and robotic cases and be part of a team that feels like family, apply today.
Loveland, Colo., is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. There is lots to love about Loveland.
Apply for Join our growing OB/GYN team in northern Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.