FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, PER DIEM BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrists
Northwell Health at Northern Westchester Hospital is seeking FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, PER DIEM BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrists to join our Behavioral Health Hospitalist team, located in Westchester County, a desirable suburb in New York City.
- Premium salary offered
- Weekend shifts are 8am-5pm (Sat-Sun)
- Holiday coverage also available
- Emergency Department and Inpatient Psychiatry Unit coverage
- Part-time benefits available
- 45 Minutes north of Manhattan and only five minutes from Metro North Rail Station
Founded in 1916, Northern Westchester Hospital is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care close to home through a unique combination of medical expertise, leading-edge technology and a dedication to humanity that ensures our patients and their families receive treatment in a caring, respectful, and nurturing environment. Improving and protecting the health of community members through programs that promote wellness and prevention remains central to our mission.
Northern Westchester Hospital’s Department of Behavioral Health provides comprehensive psychiatric care in a private, patient-centered environment. Services include:
- Inpatient psychiatric hospitalization for adults age 18 and over on a dedicated unit of the hospital
- Emergency Department coverage 24 hours a day provided by board certified psychiatrists
- Consultation on the medical and surgical units of the hospital provided by psychiatric and social work staff
15-Bed inpatient unit provides short term hospital care to evaluate and stabilize patients with acute psychiatric disorders. There is a strong focus on returning patients to normal functioning as soon as possible while rebuilding self-esteem and improving socialization.
For further information and to apply, please e-mail Victoria Dicanio, Sr. Physician Recruiter: email@example.com
Apply for FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, PER DIEM BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.