Gynecologic Oncologist needed in Colorado | Program building opportunity with multi-disciplinary sup
In this role, you will:
- Have the full support of the OB/GYN, Surgical and Oncology teams as well as oncology nurse navigators and clinic/operations support. This support will allow you to function at the top of your scope of practice.
- Utilize the da Vinci surgical robots in multiple hospitals, scrubbing cases with talented OB/GYNs and/or trauma/general surgeons depending case needs.
- Partner with physician relations to help you build your practice.
- Be connected across hospital and clinic locations with EPIC.
- Achieve a balanced life, living and working in family-friendly northern Colorado, located just an hour north of Denver.
To be considered, you must have completed an OB/GYN residency and a GYN/ONC fellowship.
If you have excellent training, program building excites you and you enjoy collaborating across multiple disciplines to care for gynecologic oncology patients, we need you to lead this program.
Loveland, Colo., is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist needed in Colorado | Program building opportunity with multi-disciplinary sup
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.