Kettering Health Network is assisting one of our highly regarded Otolaryngology groups in their search for a BC/BE Head and Neck Surgeon. General ENT and/or fellowship training are welcome. Kettering Health Network is a Truven Health Top 15 Health System with a focus on high-quality patient care.
Consider joining this 11-physician single-specialty independent ENT group with long established referral pathways. Ancillaries include CT scanner, full otolaryngic allergy lab, voice lab, and full-service audiology department.
Candidates will enjoy:
- Light call load (1 in 11 call with resident coverage)
- Opportunities for affiliation with local medical school and/or residency program
- Laryngology voice lab dedicated to voice and dysphagia care
- In-office procedures including sinuplasty
- Competitive salary, signing bonus, and moving allowance
- Two-year partnership track with robust benefits package
- Income potential – above 80th percentile
Southwestern Ohio is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest with an extremely low cost of living. Excellent schools provide quality educational choices. We have access to universities, international airports, museums, symphonies, professional and minor league sports, extensive shopping and dining, plus a wide range of housing options. This is an opportunity worth considering!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact:
Audrey Barker, Physician Recruitment Manager
937-558-3476 or 740-607-5924
Visit our website: www.ketteringhealth.org