Gastroenterology Job in Springfield, Illinois
- Join Drs. Fadi Annaba, Sailaja Cheruka, Ashish Chopra, Ruchi Gupta, Rajan Kochar, Ted Paradowski, William Peterson and Dimitry Shuster
- 7 Advanced Practice Providers & experienced administrative support staff
- Shared call 1:9
- Inpatient NP to assist on-call physician with consults and inpatient rounding
- Willing to consider candidates with Advanced Endoscopy fellowship training
- Great work-life balance
- Outreach not required
- High definition scopes and monitors
Compensation & Benefits:
- $500,000+ exceptional income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Share revenue from partner-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- Initial 2-year guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Partnership opportunity
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- USA Today ranked Chatham, IL, a village just outside Springfield, as one of the best places to live in the country
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
- Home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
Springfield Clinic's established one million patient population will provide you with a substantial income and excellent work/life balance.
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference position ID 161151 when responding
Apply for Gastroenterology Job in Springfield, Illinois
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.