Signing Bonus - General, Otology, Pediatrics or Head & Neck - Private Practice, Large Academic Progr
Your career will benefit from:
- An outstanding reputation in the area
- Shared ENT call of 1:6; residents take first call, allowing us a great quality of life
- Developing a special niche and having a built-in referral base due to our large size
- Security-the need and volume is great
- A cohesive, satisfied group of colleagues-minimal turnover throughout the history of the practice
- Opportunity and infrastructure to teach and do research, if desired
- An outstanding management team
- Always having a mentor available
- Our physicians are offered a great benefit package, including 401k
- The revival and renovation of Detroit is capturing attention!
- Lonely Planet named it the #2 Top City to visit in "Best in Travel 2018"!
- New York Times named it one of the world's top places to go in 2017!
- The city's rich musical and industrial heritage is more alive than ever before, mingling with an ever-expanding array of museums, performing arts, events and international cuisine.
Please reference Job Position ID 161678 when responding.
Apply for Signing Bonus - General, Otology, Pediatrics or Head & Neck - Private Practice, Large Academic Progr
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.