Benign Hematology in Winston Salem
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Hematology Oncologist in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? Novant Health Medical Group is looking for compassionate, caring, board eligible / board certified physicians to join our rapidly growing cancer care team. Benign hematologists must have strong experience in the care of benign hematologic disorders including hemostasis and thrombosis.
Come join our team!
At Novant Health, we take cancer care personally. Understanding that no two cancers and no two people are exactly alike, our expert team of more than 100 specialists works to develop multidisciplinary treatment plans unique to each patient’s needs. We combine the latest clinical advancements — like targeted therapy and immunotherapy — with comprehensive support programs to provide the care our patients need.
- Our multidisciplinary approach has garnered national recognition, including program accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- A better treatment journey for patients begins at the first referral. We strive to see all referrals within 48 hours.
- We consistently demonstrate our commitment to improving cancer care through program expansions, including malignant and benign hematology, stem cell transplant and cellular therapy, integrative medicine for patient-centered care and the addition of a new state-of- the-art facility in our region.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
Formal CV to Emily Slagle, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Apply for Benign Hematology in Winston Salem
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.