IU Health Jay Physicians - Family Medicine Physician (Dunkirk, IN)
Dunkirk is a friendly, rural community located minutes from the college town of Muncie, IN.
IU Health partners with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation's largest medical schools. So, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to our patients.
IU Health's exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best healthcare systems and the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
- Full Time (Mon-Fri)
- 100% Outpatient*
- *If desired, physician has option to round on own patients in hospital*
- Established patient base available
- Manage and lead an integrated care team to meet the needs our current population while delivering whole person health
- LCSW on site to help patients with their patient-centered care plan
- Procedures performed:
- Mole and skin tag removal
- IUD insertion and removal
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Minor sutures EKG, spirometry, pap smears, skin biopsies
- Focus on prevention and improving population health of Indiana's East Central region
- Practice: Jay Meridian West Jay
- This is a Federally Qualified Health Care Facility
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- This position can accomodate J1 and H1B candidates
For more details, contact an IU Health recruiter at 317-963-3948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Muncie, Indiana offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, culture and family-friendly recreation. One visit to Muncie, rich with history, recreation and festivals, will win you over!
- Home of Ball State University
- Museum of Art, Planetarium and Muncie Symphony Orchestra
- Wineries, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Prairie Creek Reservoir offers boating, fishing and camping
- Family friendly outdoor music and food festivals along with sports and recreation
- Named Community of the Year and America's Hometown
- Quick drive to Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Jay County Hospital is a 25-bed rural critical access hospital, with a 10-bed LifeBridge, Senior Behavioral Health Unit, located in Portland, Indiana. Jay County hospital provides comprehensive care, from diagnosis to recovery. A wide range of services are available including a 24-hour emergency department, radiology and nuclear medicine services, laboratory, physical/occupational/speech therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, sleep lab, infusion clinic, respiratory therapy, obstetrics department, outpatient surgery center, and a specialty referral clinic.
Jay County Hospital is a progressive, comprehensive, trusted health care leader dedicated to improving the health of all we serve, providing excellent, compassionate and cost effective care.
Apply for IU Health Jay Physicians - Family Medicine Physician (Dunkirk, IN)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.