Non-invasive Cardiologist - Northern Colorado
- The group is active in building outreach clinics and you will get to travel to cover one day of outreach per week to see patients in an existing high-volume clinic.
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 29 cardiologists and seven advanced practitioners - thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Non-invasive Cardiologist - Northern Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.