Chief of Urgent Care - Kenmore
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, our practices are NCQA level 3 and are located throughout the greater Boston area.
We have excellent opportunity for a Chief of Adult Urgent Care to join our Kenmore practice. The Chief will provide clinical leadership and oversight to both physicians, APCs as well as other department staff. This position is responsible for aligning clinical activities for the implementation of mission-specific strategies and works collaboratively with colleagues, staff, management, and the community.
The Kenmore practice is located in the heart of the Longwood medical areas, Fenway ballpark and accessible by public transportation. This practice is a community based, multispecialty facility which serves a culturally and economically diverse patient population which offers on-site pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services, Behavioral Health as well as medical and surgical specialties. Urgent care visits at this practice is approximately 20,000/year.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- This position has both administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Position is ambulatory based
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC family or internal medicine (FM/IM) or med/peds with at least 3+ years of clinical experience in primary/urgent care
- Proven track record of physician management/progressive leadership experience.
- Well-respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passionate about continuous quality improvement in a large, collaborative practice.
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- Possess the ability to engage, mentor, recruit, and motivate staff
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, PMG Associates, and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine, and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Laura Schofield Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; Tel: 800-222-4606 or: 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E-mail: email@example.com. EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org