Texas Nephrology Job
Just the highlights:
- Three physician practice
- Immediate practice for new physician in desirable area to work and live
- Well known in the community for quality renal care
- Opportunities to teach residents
- Large CKD and ESRD practice
- Practice structure creates efficiency and reduced driving
- Salary guarantee with consideration for experience
- Productivity bonus and benefits
- Track to partnership
- Close to a major metro location with an abundance of amenities and activities
- The 24 th fastest growing areas in the U.S.
- New graduates and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Current Texas license or ability to be licensed
- Unable to provide support to candidates with visas
Our three-physician group is a 100% nephrology practice and has been caring for renal patients in the communities north of Houston for nearly 30 years. The new physician will benefit from an immediate practice, strong physician partner support, and an exceptional medical/support team. Each physician has a regional area of coverage, flexibility to create their own schedule, and enjoy a good balance between caring for patients and personal life. Call is divided equally among the physicians.
We are located in just north of Houston in one of the fastest growing communities in the country. It is well-known for its affordability, cultural diversity, top schools nationally and safe neighborhoods. Additionally, the area boasts outstanding amenities, such as – fine dining, great shopping, miles and miles of trails, numerous parks, local festivals and much, much more. Almost anything you need is 15 minutes away, including Bush International Airport, but just in case it isn’t, Houston is a short drive.
We are offering a competitive starting salary with a track to partnership. Consideration will be given to physicians with experience in terms of salary and partnership track. Candidates should be BC/BE in internal medicine and nephrology, licensed in the state of Texas or able to be licensed, and available for a 2019 start. Candidates should be approachable, hardworking, organized, and have a strong bedside manner.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Texas?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-232. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.
Apply for Texas Nephrology Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.