INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
North Shore Medical Center-Salem Hospital in Salem, MA is seeking a visionary leader and dynamic and collaborative physician to lead our Internal Medicine residency program. NSMC offers the “best of both worlds” with our collegial community feel as well as our academic affiliation with Tufts University School of Medicine and the resources of the Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Our passions include teaching, quality of care, patient safety, and process improvement. The program accepts 10 residents per year and has 22 total residents. The program was fully accredited by the ACGME for 10 years in 2017.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability as a clinician and educator
- Excellent teaching skills
- A professional growth mentality and ability to integrate within a matrix organization
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Current certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- 5 Years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine residency program
- 3 Years of GME administrative experience.
This is a full-time position which will include 50% clinical and 50% administrative responsibilities. Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits are offered. Faculty appointment available at Tufts University School of Medicine commensurate with academic record.
Imagine the great things we can achieve together!
Apply for INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.