Family Medicine Physician
Exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a thriving network of more than 250 multispecialty Physicians and Advanced Practitioners at AdventHealth Medical Group Family Medicine at Black Mountain!
- Outpatient only
- Full patient panel
- Light call
- Beautiful office in a small mountain town
- Clinic has been established and preferred in the community for 20+ years
Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
AdventHealth Hendersonville offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services employs more than 250 providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. AdventHealth Hendersonville
- 2017 | Coalition for Physician Well-being | Medicus Integra Award
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | Becker’s Hospital Review/Becker’s ASC Review | 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- 2014, 2016, 2017 | Premier Inc. | QUEST® Award for High-Value Healthcare
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Livability listed Asheville one of the "2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live”.
- In 2018, Travel + Leisure included Asheville as one of the "Top 15 Cities in the United States”.
- Readers of Condé Nast Traveler picked Asheville as #8 among "The Best Small Cities in the U.S." for 2018.
- Asheville was featured as one of TripAdvisor's 2018 "15 Best U.S. Cities for Hiking".
- Global Traveler's 2018 Trazee Awards listed Asheville as the "#1 Foodie City" in the world.
- National Geographic Traveler highlighted Asheville as one of the 2018 "Top 10 Music Cities in the U.S.".
Please connect with AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Recruiter
PRK.Physician.Recruiter@AdventHealth.com | Phone: 828-687-5668 | Fax: 828-650-8108
AdventHealth Hendersonville | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792