Bone Marrow Transplant/Malignant Heme Opportunity | Metro Northeast BMT Program
• Division Chief is an international leader in clinical and scientific expertise in BMT
• Comprehensive transplant center, offering autologous, allogeneic, and haploidentical transplants services, as well as, CAR-T immuno-therapies.
• FACT Accredited Program and a Blue Distinction Center for Transplants
• Department does more than 100 blood and bone marrow transplants every year
• Allotted Clinical, Academic and Research time to flex around physician's interests
• Assistant or Associate Professor Position
• Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Hematological Malignancy/Bone Marrow Transplant
• Academic and Research Prominence
• Clinical trial experience and/or Identified Hematologic Research Focus
• Teaching medical students, residents, and fellows
Philadelphia is the 6th largest metro in the US;
• Major city with a small-town feel, a thriving cultural sector and an affordable housing market
• World class educational institutions including 3 of the Top Public Schools in the US and more than 15 other 4-year colleges
• Unmatched entertainment options, restaurants, performing arts, museums, professional sports, and so much more
• Less than 2 hours from New York City and Baltimore, and less than 2.5 hours from Washington DC
For more information and further consideration please contact Helen Falkner at 770.643.5524 or by email at email@example.com
Apply for Bone Marrow Transplant/Malignant Heme Opportunity | Metro Northeast BMT Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.