Hematology/Oncology | South Georgia
This 691-bed teaching hospital seeking high-volume practice. The practice is powered by a team of three Hematology/Oncologist, three Medical Oncologist, four Nurse Practitioners, and a full support staff.
• Enjoy the stability of a guaranteed salary, generous benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), PTO, CME, Sign on, Relocation, Malpractice, Etc.
• 1:5 Weekday/ 1:7 Weekend Call Rotation
• Average of 20-25 patient's office per day
• Ability to utilize subspecialty training
• Robust support team - 70% Onc vs. 30% Hem
• In-office, 32-bed infusion suite and Full-Time Rad-Onc Support
• H1-B Sponsorship Provided
• Quick drive to pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast, Atlanta, and Tallahassee
• Enjoy the revitalized river district & picturesque city parks
• Low cost of living - Average home cost 64.6% less than Atlanta
• Beautiful lakefront communities, multi-acreage lots with estate homes & gated communities
• Abundance of family amenities including sports leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs
• Outdoorsman's paradise for hiking, equestrian, competitive cycling & hunting preserves
You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/ldejesus
Additionally, you can call or text my cell 470-367-5516 to schedule a specific time to talk.
All the best,
Director of Recruiting
Apply for Hematology/Oncology | South Georgia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.