Pediatrician - Located in Worcester, MA. Soon to move to Shrewsbury, MA - (40 minutes from Boston)
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care is our passion. We are focusing on patients, providers and staff to deliver high quality and efficient team-based care using the patient-centered medical home model.
- Collegial group practice with four physicians and two nurse practitioners as well as an excellent support staff
- State of the art and award winning Epic EMR system in place for over 10 years
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Student and Resident teaching opportunities available
- Access to our pediatric extended care team on-site composed of a behavioral health provider, a medical social worker and a nurse care coordinator.
- This site will be moving into a brand new, state of the art facility designed to support team based care on March 18 th .
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
Reliant Awards: https://reliantmedicalgroup.org/blog/category/reliant-awards/
Compensation at Reliant is market-competitive and based on both volume and quality measures, allowing opportunities to increase income based on quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. In addition, Physicians at Reliant also enjoy the following:
- CME reimbursement up to $2,500/year for full-time
- Excellent PTO package - 4 weeks + legal holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team.
Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Karen Lebrun | Provider Recruiter, Provider Recruitment and Engagement
Reliant Medical Group
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Apply for Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.