GYN Oncology/Women's Health Leader Position - Long Island, NY
Catholic Health Service of Long Island
An unusually attractive opportunity
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI) is an integrated health care delivery system with six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. CHS has 1,928 certified hospital beds, 790 nursing home beds, approximately 18,400 employees, more than 4,300 medical staff and annual revenues which exceed $2 billion.
CHSLI is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to serve assist in developing the GYN Oncology service, and assure integration with the other CHS clinical services.
The CHSLI medical group includes over 600 physicians and 2500 support staff. The physicians and surgeons work in our six hospitals and 70 ambulatory offices.
Enjoy a large clinical practice:
- Strong existing volume and referral streams with a yearly gyn oncology surgical case load of over 450 cases
- Very large referral base of Medical Oncologists and Obstetricians help support the practice
- Play a key role in CHS' Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Fellowship, and Ob/Gyn Residency Program
- The financial package is extremely generous and competitive when compared to the Northeast and the rest of country
- The income package includes a base salary, leadership stipend, incentive bonus, and on-call pay as well as a signing bonus and relocation
- A comprehensive benefits package is included
- You will be supported by an Advanced Practitioner and an experienced nursing staff
- Long Island gives you an opportunity to choose from many desirable communities to live with a great selection of lovely homes, excellent schools, and an abundance of outdoor recreational amenities available including the local beaches. Many excellent restaurants, theater, galleries, and other fun activities can be found throughout this area of Long Island and is in close proximity to Manhattan
Boarded in GYN Oncology
Experienced in leading and developing a clinical service line including proactively working with community OB/GYNs
Excellent Minimally Invasive Surgical and Robotic skills
There are very few Women's Health/GYN Oncology opportunities which will afford you the opportunity to be very busy immediately, play a key role in teaching, and enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction while making a substantial income in a very desirable place to live. If your present position is not meeting your professional or personal needs, I welcome you to contact me.
Vice President of Recruiting
Apply for GYN Oncology/Women's Health Leader Position - Long Island, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.